Sulfuric Acid, 6M-18M (Concentrated)
Flinn Scientific, Inc.
P.O. Box 219
Batavia, IL 60510
1-800-452-1261 or 1-800-424-9300
- Causes severe skin burns and eye damage.
- May be harmful if inhaled.
- Harmful to aquatic life.
- Immediately call a POISON CENTER or physician.
- If inhaled: Call a POISON CENTER or physician if you feel unwell.
- If in eyes: Rinse cautiously with water for several minutes. Remove contact lenses if present and easy to do so. Continue rinsing.
- If on skin (or hair): Immediately remove all contaminated clothing. Rinse skin with water.
- Wash contaminated clothing before reuse.
- If swallowed: Rinse mouth. Do NOT induce vomiting.
- Wear protective gloves, protective clothing, and eye protection.
- Wash hands thoroughly after handling.
- Use only in a hood or well-ventilated area.
Des Moines Area Community College Local data
- SKU #
*This local data is shared by all revisions