Flinn Scientific, Inc.
P.O. Box 219
Batavia, IL 60510
1-800-452-1261 or 1-800-424-9300
- Harmful if swallowed.
- Causes skin and serious eye irritation.
- May cause respiratory irritation.
- Keep away from heat, sparks, open flames, and hot surfaces. No smoking.
- Avoid breathing dust or fumes.
- If exposed or concerned: Get medical advice or attention.
- If inhaled: Remove victim to fresh air and keep at rest in a position comfortable for breathing.
- If in eyes: Rinse cautiously with water for several minutes. Remove contact lenses if present and easy to do so. Continue rinsing.
- If eye irritation persists: Get medical advice or attention.
- If on skin: Rinse cautiously with water for several minutes.
- If swallowed: Rinse mouth. Call a POISON CENTER or physician if you feel unwell.
- Protect from heat and moisture. Store in a cool, dry place. Keep container tightly closed.
- Use only in a hood or well ventilated area.
- Wear protective gloves, protective clothing, and eye protection.
- Use only in a hood or well-ventilated area.
- Wash hands thoroughly after handling.
Des Moines Area Community College Local data
- SKU #
*This local data is shared by all revisions